Monday, August 12, 2013

Hopeless in love

I never meant for none of this to happen. I only wanted to be happy for once in my life. I've had so many dead end relationships that I was so very hopeful that this one would work. It seemed so good in the beginning. Omar showered me with roses every other day. He would run my bath water with lit scented candles all around. Bathe me and comb my hair after work. Oh that man knew how help relieve stress. Lets not go there with the sex, oh my GOD he would do things to my body that would make the dead turn over. I looked at him one day and said, " you know you going to hell for that right?" I could never get enough of me some Omar.
It was last winter things changed. I started working overtime a lot with the law firm and he got laid off all at the same time. He didn't even want to tell me. He kept it from me for two weeks before I came home to get some files I'd forgot and seen him on the couch. Hurt but more mad as hell, I must have threw everything in sight at that man. I begged him to find a job and help with the bills but he fell in such a depression I couldn't get him out. I said " get some help please for us", he said " only if it was that easy. Im not you I don't have a college education and parents to back me up". One day during a heated argument he even tried to say I probably slept my way to where I was. Really? What man that claims he loves his woman with all the respect and honesty in the world would say that?
Slowly but surely the disrespect increased and then came the night when this sorry ass bastard decided he would put his hands on me. My mother never got hit and neither did anyone else I knew. I didn't know how to react at first I was in complete shock. By the look on his face so was he. Tears ran down his face before I could focus my next breath to come out. He walked away and just left me on the floor holding my face. I didn't know what to do next. I really thought he would turn and finish the job. Instead he left.
I didn't hear from him for two weeks. Just out of the blue he knocked on the door and began to apologize over and over again until we were rolling around between the sheets like two wild beast in heat. For the next three months every time he would get bad news or had a rough day in general I was his punching bag. Then I found out I was pregnant and I swore this would change things. well when he found out I ended up in the hospital for two weeks and in court for three trying to keep him away from me. I never thought I would be put in such a situation like this. I fell hopeless in love with a monster that I tried over and over to tame but he tried to kill me in the end............

No comments:

Post a Comment